Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week At A Glance

These last 2 weeks have been crazy for Avery's Designs- I've completed 6 designs from start to finish!

The first design belongs to I'm Shelf-ish. Tracee chose one of my premade designs and I personalized it by modelling the avatar's hair colour after her own! 


The next design belongs to Dawn of Method to the Madness. Dawn wanted something extremely personalized, including some of her favourite things, floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, leopard print, her laptop, and a lightsaber. You can see how I pieced together her header HERE


The next design can be found over at Heather's The (Mis)Adventures of a Twenty-Something Year Old Girl. Heather was one of the lucky winners of Avery's Designs Grand Opening Celebration. As such, she had the pick out of all of my premade designs! 


Bethzaida was also a winner of Avery's Designs Grand Opening Celebration complete blog makeover. She chose to use her design for her freshly minted Spanish blog, Chica de Biblioteca


Emily over at Falling For YA was also a winner- winning Avery's Designs very first giveaway! Emily considers herself to be a flower, lavendar, and umbrella design kind of girl, therefore she thought that my Wishes on the Wind design best suited her! 


The final design was custom-made for one of my library school friends, Laura of Confessions of... An Adult Teen Reader. Laura was looking for an avatar who looked just like her, wearing jeans, a plain shirt, and with lots and lots of hair (look at the definition of "mermaid hair" in the dictionary, and you will find Laura's picture). 


So, like I said, it's been a busy few weeks, but here's to many more busy weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment